Offer - Perrier Jouet Grand Brut Champagne NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£39.99 per 75cl
Perrier-Jouët was the first House to experiment with producing dry Champagnes, giving birth to the legendary Brut style we know and love in the UK.
- Brands: Perrier
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Store in a cool dry place.
Best enjoyed within next 3 years
Pinot Noir / Chardonnay / Pinot Meunier
Appearance. A beautiful golden hue. Nose. A lively freshness reveals harmonious fruity and floral aromas: white flowers (blossom, lime, honeysuckle) punctuated with fresh fruit flavours (lemon, peach) and yellow fruits (apricot, mango) developing into notes of buttery brioche and hints of vanilla. In the mouth. The attack feels the palate with a beautiful structure, balance and roundness. The wine delivers a gentle vinosity with an agreeable persistence on the finish.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Perrier Jouët is like the 'hidden jewel' in Champagne. Perrier Jouët owns some of THE most sought after Chardonnay Vineyards in Champagne. The quality of Chardonnay in all the cuvees drives the style - even when it is the smallest proportion of the assemblage. In 1847 the company decided to reduce substantially the quantity of sugar added to it's cuvees, the better to reveal the finesse of it's blends. This radical approach to champagne-making led to the creation of the first true Brut champagne cuvee.
The Champagne wine region is a historic province within the administrative province of Champagne in the northeast of France. The area is best known for the production of the sparkling white wine that bears the region's name. EU law and the laws of most countries reserve the term "Champagne" exclusively for wines that come from this region.
The Perrier Jouet Grand Brut blend is based on structure and depth of the Pinot Noir grapes from the Premiers and Grand Crus of Mailly, Verzy, Ay, and Rilly la Montagne. These delicately subtle Pinot Noirs bring out the appealing, rounded fruit styles of of the Pinot Meuniers from the terroirs of Dizy, Damery, Venteuil, Vincelles and Vinay. Finally Chardonnay wines from the Grand Cru villages of Cramant, Avize, Le Mesnil and Chouilly lend the blend freshness and a flinty, mineral quality. Once bottled, these wines mature for 3 years in the house's chalk cellars below the avenue de Champagne in Epernay, the historic heart of Champagne.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pernod Ricard UK,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Grand Brut Champagne
Pernod Ricard UK,
9 UK Units
Enjoy Perrier-Jouët responsibly.
For more information visit
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.