Philadelphia Light with Chives 170g
over 2 weeks *
Keep refrigerated. Eat within 5 days of opening.
Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle is a really easy recipe to cook using Philadelphia.
400g dried tagliatelle
120g Philadelphia Light with Chives
125g smoked salmon
Juice of quarter of a lemon
100ml semi-skimmed milk
and pepper to taste.
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling water for about 8 minutes or as directed on the pack.
- Cut the smoked salmon into small strips.
- Drain the pasta and leave in colander.
- Into the still warm pan add the milk, Philadelphia with Chives and lemon juice and stir to melt; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pasta back to the pan into the Philadelphia mix and stir well until it's all incorporated.
- Fold the smoked salmon in gently.
- Finish with a grind of fresh black pepper
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Medium Fat Soft Cheese with Chives.
Keep refrigerated. To enjoy this product at its best consume within 1 week of opening.
Best Before: see base
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Medium Fat Soft Cheese, Chives, Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (30g)|
|of which Saturates||7.1g||2.1g|
|of which Sugars||5.0g||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Sep-2016 at 02:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.