Philadelphia Light 180g
over 2 weeks *
Roasted Vegetable Ciabatta is a really easy recipe to cook using Philadelphia.
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 20-30 minutes
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 small red onion
1 small courgette
1 tblsp olive oil
1 ciabatta loaf
180g Philadelphia Light
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the vegetables into strips, place in a roasting tin, and drizzle with the oil and season to taste.
- Bake at 200 C for 20-30 mins or until the vegetables start to brown round the edges.
- Slice the ciabatta loaf into six pieces (half lengthways and then into three across) and lightly toast.
- Spread Philadelphia Light over each piece and then spoon on the roasted vegetables
Return To Address
Or write to us at:
UK Careline 0808 1000 678
ROI Careline 1800 600 858
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Medium fat soft cheese.
Keep refrigerated. To enjoy this product at its best consume within 1 week of opening.
Best Before: see base
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Medium Fat Soft Cheese, Salt, Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum, Carrageenan), Acid (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (30g)|
|Energy||632 kJ||189 kJ|
|152 kcal||46 kcal|
|of which Saturates||7.2g||2.2g|
|of which Sugars||5.1g||1.5g|
Looking for an easy breakfast, snack or lunch idea? Stir our Smoked Chilli Paste through cream cheese to make a deliciously simple but effective smoky spicy dip. We added this dip to some toasted bagels and smoked salmon to make something delicious.
“Quick, simple and tasty too – no excuse not to make time for breakfast now!”
Philadelphia Thai Green Chicken Curry is perfect for a mid week meal in minutes. For full nutritional information, please visit www.philadelphia.co.uk
These little tasty delights are so easy to make when an instant dessert is needed, light and delicious and much lower in fat and sugar than conventional cheesecakes.
A lovely and healthy treat to start your day.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 04:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.