Offer - Pieminister Heidi Pie 270g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7.5)*
Inspired by the delicious Aussie pies whilst on their travels around Australia founders Jon and Tris set up shop in Bristol in 2003. Pieminister promised to use only the best locally sourced ingredients for their pies. Something that still stands true today.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging and place the pie on a baking tray. Put in a pre-heated oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. From fresh 180ºC, 160ºC fan, 350ºF, Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes; Oven cook - From Frozen. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Preparation and Usage
Try this pie with a Buffalo Mozzarella & Cherry Tomato Salad
Return To Address
Please get in touch
24 Stokes Croft,
24 Stokes Croft,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Heidi A Goats' Cheese, Sweet Potato & Spinach Pie
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day. Do not refreeze.
Use by Date: See Side of Pack
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sweet Potato (36%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Goats' Cheese (13%), Red Onion, Butter, Spinach (5%), Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Water, Demerara Sugar, Salt, Sesame Seeds, Basil, Milk, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Free Range Egg, Black Pepper, Chilli, *www.pieminister.co.uk/wecare
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which saturates||5.4g||14.6g|
|of which sugars||4.0g||10.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Nov-2015 at 04:22. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.