Offer - Pieminister Matador Beef Steak, Chorizo, Butter Bean & Olive Pie 270g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
£1.30 per 100g
A British beef steak, spicy chorizo, olive & butter bean pie, with a hint of sherry. Made with 100% farm assured British beef and free range British chorizo. This pie was has a real taste of Spain (and has a good hint of spice too) and was awarded a Great Taste Award in 2015.
Made in small batches, in their Bristol kitchens, Pieminister’s Classic pies are encased using two unique pastries: an all butter pastry base to hold all the delicious filing inside and suet lid top, that gives you a lovely crispy finish in the oven. All the pastry is made using free range eggs.
Inspired by the delicious Aussie pies whilst on their travels around Australia, founders Jon and Tris set up shop in Bristol in 2003. Pieminister promised to use only the best locally sourced ingredients for their pies back then and still do now.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day. Do not refreeze.
Use by Date: See Side of Pack
Remove all packaging and place the pie on a baking tray. Put in a pre-heated oven.;
Oven cook - From Chilled.
From fresh 180°C, 160°C, fan 350°F, Gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.;
Oven cook - From Frozen.
Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Return To Address
Please Get in Touch
24 Stokes Croft,
24 Stokes Croft,
Packing - Recyclable
Matador A Beef Steak, Chorizo, Butter Bean & Olive Pie
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Mustard, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Beef (24%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Tomato, Water, Butter, Chorizo (5%) (Free Range British Pork, Herbs, Spices, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Emulsifier (Sodium Di-Phosphate), Sugar, Edible Beef Protein Casing), Onion, Butter Bean (4%), Sherry, Green Olive (1.5%), Tomato Puree, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Cornflour, Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Yeast Extract, Milk, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Free Range Egg, Black Pepper, Leek, Mushroom, Caramelised Sugar, Roasted Malted Barley, Carrot, Bay
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which saturates||5.0g||13.5g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||6.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.