Offer - Pieminister Moo British Steak & Ale Pie 270g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 11.5)*
97.3p per 100g
Inspired by the great pies we discovered while travelling around Australia we opened a small pie shop of our own. We made a commitment then to always use the best tasting, ethically sourced ingredients we could find. So when you tuck into a Pieminister at home, in one of our restaurants or one of our pubs, we want you to join us in having 'Good Times with Pies'.
Jon & Tris, Pie-oneers
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day.
Do not refreeze.
Use by Date: See Side of Pack
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging and place the pie on a baking tray. Put in a pre-heated oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 180°C, 160°C fan, 350°F, Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes; Oven cook - From Frozen. Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator and then follow instructions for 'From fresh'.
Preparation and Usage
Try this pie with some Garlic & Thyme Portabello Mushrooms
Return To Address
Please Get in Touch
24 Stokes Croft,
24 Stokes Croft,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
A British Beef Steak & Craft Ale Pie
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Suitable for home freezing. Freeze within use by date. When defrosted use the same day. Do not refreeze.
Use By Date: See Side of Pack
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, May Contain Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Beef (29%), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Onion, Craft Ale (9%) (contains Wheat, Barley), Water, Carrot, Butter, Sustainable Palm Oil*, Cornflour, Tomato Puree, Worcester Sauce (Water, Spirit Vinegar, Cane Molasses, Tamarind Paste, Salt, Onion Powder, Cayenne, Garlic, Clove), Salt, Yeast Extract, Garlic, Milk, English Mustard (Water, Mustard Flour, Salt, Wheat Flour, Turmeric), Sunflower Oil, Thyme, Roasted Malted Barley, Free Range Egg, Rosemary, Green Peppercorn, Leek, Mushroom, Caramelised Sugar, Black Pepper, *www.pieminister.co.uk/wecare
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pie|
|of which saturates||5.1g||13.8g|
|of which sugars||2.8g||7.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.