Pilgrims Choice Mature Cheddar 350g
over 2 weeks *
We love cheese. We love it so much our cheese experts hand select only the very best, chosen for its superior flavour, texture and aroma.
Our cheese experts never compromise on flavour, consistency or taste. They grade each batch to ensure only the best cheese makes our packs.
Pilgrims Choice. Well Chosen.
Preparation and Usage
Try it sprinkled thickly on a pasta bake.
Serve at room temperature.
Return To Address
Write to us:
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Ornua Foods UK Limited,
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated 2ºC to 5ºC.
Once opened best consumed within 7 days.
Produced in the UK and Ireland, using milk from the UK and Ireland. Packed in the UK.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cheddar Cheese (Milk)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||21.7g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% RI* per 100g)|
|* RI: Reference Intake|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
This dish is a great way to use up any leftovers from Christmas day. It is delicious hot or cold and would make a good addition to a buffet.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2017 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.