Offer - Pitted Black Olives Waitrose 935g
over 3 weeks *
29.8p per 100g
Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5ºC and consume within 14 days.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jar - Glass - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Pitted black olives in brine
Once opened, keep refrigerated below 5°C and consume within 14 days.
For best before end date see cap.
May contain olive stones.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Hojiblanca Olives (48%), Salt, Stabiliser Ferrous Gluconate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Drained Per 100g||As Drained Per 15g Serving|
|of which saturates||1.6g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g||trace|
Salade Niçoise is reimagined by a member of France's culinary new wave. Toulouse-born Pascal Aussignac's approach is relatively classical, reminding us why summers spent in Nice are heaven for any food lover.
Popular in the area around Nice in the south of France, this traditional worker’s sandwich roughly translates as “wet bread”.
With pilchards and butter beans, this ciabatta pizza has both Omega 3 and masses of protein and can be whipped up quickly for a nutritious weeknight meal.
Couscous, traditional Berber food, is one of North Africa's great dishes. Here, mixed with lemon juice and mint and served with roasted vegetables, it makes a memorable meal.
Serve your grain with cucumber, apricot, peppers, olives and tomatoes then drizzle with lemon-infused oil for a mellow finish
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.