Offer - Pizza Express Dough Balls 200g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Dough Balls were invented in our first Wardour St restaurant, in 1969. They were made with our signature pizza dough and a simple, tasty garlic butter dip. Decades later, we're proud to say that the original Dough Ball and garlic butter dip is still a restaurant favourite.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled
1. Preheat oven (Electric 200ºC, Fan 180ºC, Gas Mark 6).
2. Remove from tray and film wrap.
3. Set aside the garlic butter dip to warm to room temperature.
4. Place Dough Balls on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 5-6 minutes.
6. Once cooked, remove Dough Balls from oven and serve immediately.
Oven cook - From Frozen
1. Follow instructions for chilled Dough Balls.
2. Increase bake time to 7-8 minutes.
Adjust times according to your particular oven.
Return To Address
To get in touch
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to:
Please provide the use by and code from the front of pack, as well as the detail of where you bought the bread.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Not Recyclable; Packing - Recyclable; Pot - Not Recyclable
Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always 'use by' date shown. Use within 1 month. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
This pack contains 4 portions
Contains Dairy, Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten & Dairy, see capitalised ingredients
Garlic Butter Dip::
Unsalted Butter (MILK) (78%), Garlic Purée (10%), Olive Oil (10%), Salt, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten & Dairy, see capitalised ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g contains||Per serving 44g (approx 4 dough balls) contains|
|Energy kJ / kcal||1318kJ/311kcal||580kJ/137kcal|
|of which saturates||1.0||0.4g|
|of which sugars||4.6||2.0g|
Garlic Butter Dip::
|Typical Values||100g contains||Per serving 8.75g (1/4 dip pot) contains|
|Energy kJ / kcal||2771kJ/673kcal||242kJ/59kcal|
|of which saturates||43.2g||3.8|
|of which sugars||0.8g||<0.1|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.