Pizza Express Mozzarella Garlic Bread 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
£1.36 per 100g
Flatbreads, hand topped with indulgent Garlic Butter & Mozzarella. Our classic dough is one of the reasons why our garlic bread tastes so good. It is hand stretched, to keep its soft light texture. It's been a restaurant best seller for years.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. 1. Preheat your oven.
2. Remove from packaging and re-top the bread with any loose mozzarella found in the pack.
3. Place the bread on a baking tray on the middle oven shelf for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.
4. For a crispier base, place the bread directly onto the oven shelf (with a tray underneath to catch melting mozzarella).
Type: Electric, Temp: 200ºC, Time: 8-10 mins
Type: Fan, Temp: 180ºC, Time: 8-10 mins
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 6, Time: 8-10 mins; Oven cook - From Frozen. 1. Follow chilled instructions and increase the cook time to 12-14 minutes.
Type: Electric, Temp: 200ºC, Time: 12-14 mins
Type: Fan, Temp: 180ºC, Time: 12-14 mins
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 6, Time: 12-14 mins
Preparation and Usage
Eat them your way As a starter or a side. With pasta, soups, pizza and salads.
Return To Address
Get in Touch
We'd love to hear your feedback on these breads so we can make them the best they can be. You can contact us through our website at www.pizzaexpress.com
Or by writing to:
If your feedback is about a particular product, please let us know the Use By date and code from the front of the pack, and where you bought it.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Recyclable; Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
A Restaurant Favourite, Handtopped Flatbreads with Garlic Butter and Mozzarella
Keep refrigerated. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Flatbreads: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Semolina (Wheat), Salt, Yeast, Malted Wheat Flour, Garlic Butter Topping (7.5%): Unsalted Butter (Milk), Chopped Garlic, Flat Leaf Parsley, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Mozzarella Topping (12%): Mozzarella Medium Fat Semi-Hard Cheese
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||product as sold Per 100g||product as sold Per 1/2 flat bread (62g)|
|of which saturates||6.0g||3.7g|
|of which sugars||1.7g||1.1g|
|This pack contains 4 servings|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.