Offer - Pizza Express Mozzarella Garlic Bread 220g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £1.36
Flatbreads, hand topped with indulgent Garlic Butter & Mozzarella. Our classic dough is one of the reasons why our garlic bread tastes so good. It is hand stretched, to keep its soft light texture. It's been a restaurant best seller for years.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Frozen. 1. Follow instructions for chilled flatbread.
2. Increase bake time to 12-14 minutes.
Type: Electric, Temp: 200ºC, Time: 12-14 mins.
Type: Fan, Temp: 180ºC, Time: 12-14 mins.
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 6, Time: 12-14 mins.
Adjust times according to your particular oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. 1. Preheat oven.
2. Remove from packaging and re-top the flatbreads with any loose mozarella found in the base of tray.
3. To cook, place the flatbreads on a baking tray on the middle oven shelf. For a crispier base, place the flatbreads directly onto the oven shelf (with a tray underneath to catch melting mozzarella).
4. Once cooked, remove the flatbreads from oven and serve immediately.
Type: Electric, Temp: 200ºC, Time: 8-10 mins.
Type: Fan, Temp: 180ºC, Time: 8-10 mins.
Type: Gas, Temp: Mark 6, Time: 8-10 mins.
Adjust times according to your particular oven.
Preparation and Usage
Eat them your way As a starter or a side. With pasta, soups, pizza and salads.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Flatbreads: WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Semolina (WHEAT), Salt, Yeast, Malted WHEAT Flour, Toppings: Mozzarella Medium Fat Semi-Hard Cheese (MILK) (12%), Garlic Butter (7.5%) (Unsalted Butter (MILK), Chopped Garlic, Flat Leaf Parsley, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice), For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten & Dairy, see capitalised ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each 1/2 Flatbread (62g) contains|
|of which saturates||6.0||3.7|
|of which sugars||1.7||1.1|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.