Offer - Plain Flour essential Waitrose 500g
over 1 month *
For pastry making and thickening sauces
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
A great weekend breakfast and the time to indulge a little with the whole family and enjoy something a bit different.
A deliciously easy recipe from Bill Granger's 'Feed Me Now' cookbook.
1 hr 5 mins
The sweet potato and cheese in these bubble and squeak patties complement each other perfectly and make a great supper dish.
Pepperkaker, or "pepper cakes", get their name from the warming black pepper that was traditionally mixed in with the other spices. Many modern recipes leave it out, but I've included a smidgeon for old times' sake. You can cut these in stars, hearts, moons, Christmas trees - whatever takes your fancy - personally I have a soft spot for the classic round shape and traditional hearts. Do chill the dough overnight as it really helps to roll it out thinly, plus it gives the flavours time to develop. This dough freezes well, so you can bake half now and freeze the rest to bake another day.
This recipe is from Regis Negrier, head pastry chef at The Delaunay, who says: "In Burgundy where I come from goujères are served with Chablis or Kir. They are the most popular snack for a successful aperitif. My mother still takes time to make them whenever I visit her."
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.