Offer - Pome dei Moro Tomatoes Waitrose 200g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Price per 100g: 75p
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
- Sustainable farming methods.
- Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity.
- Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary.
- Linking the environment and farming.
By choosing these products you are improving the nutritional balance of your daily diet. A varied balanced diet together with frequent activity supports a healthy lifestyle.
Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Pome dei moro tomatoes
Keep cool. For display until and origin see front of pack.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|
Variation Add green beans to the tin along with the tomatoes. Blanch them beforehand in some boiling water for 3 minutes.
1 hr 45 mins
Variation Add some pesto to the tomato and basil salad, mix through, and serve with a little creamy fresh ricotta cheese spooned over the top and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Cook's Notes The lamb could sit marinating in the refridgerator overnight, and the salad can be made ahead, too.
The 'perfect pizza base' is not the secret one that you'll find in Pizza Express restaurants, but it still tastes amazing.
1 hr 35 mins
Hake is an under-rated fish, which is a shame because it has a subtle and delicious flavour, similar to cod. Best of all, it is environmentally sustainable, yet inexpensive. It is also easy to prepare as it has relatively few bones. Tip: Heating the fish fillets slowly in a cold pan prevents them from curling up during frying. This works really well for firm fish with thin skins, such as hake.
Quick and easy to make whilst being very light and healthy, this is good food at its best. The crunchy mixture of the nuts, breadcrumbs and crunchy, sweet celery make a lovely contrast to the soft, creamy cod.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.