Popchips Barbeque Popped Potato Crisps 85g
over 1 month *
*50+% Less fat per 23g serving
Barbeque popchips 3.6g
Regular fried potato crisps 7.8g
How do you pop a chip?
We don't fry it (too greasy).
We don't bake it (too cardboard-y).
We start with the finest potatoes, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! it's a chip. Then we season it to perfection for a snack so tasty you won't even notice it's got half the fat of fried crisps.
No artificial anything.
No fake colours, no fake flavours, no preservatives, no dirty secrets, no really.
facebook - /popchips
twitter - @popchipsUK
instagram - @popchipsUK
Store in a cool, dry place.
Return To Address
Fancy a chip chat?
0800 0196 193
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
No fake colours, flavours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Barbeque popped potato chips
Popped in the EU
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Popped in a factory that also handles Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
54% Dried Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Sugar, Whey Powder [Milk], Salt, Onion Powder, Yeast Powder, Garlic Powder, Tomato Powder, Oak Smoked Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavourings, Spices, Acid: Citric Acid, Colour: Paprika Extract), Rice Flour, Potato Starch
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 23g|
|of which saturates||1.4g||0.3g|
|of which sugars||9.2g||2.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2016 at 03:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.