Pork Loin Rack of Ribs with Red Eye BBQ Rub & Drizzle Waitrose 615g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 13.5)*
Price per kg: £9.74
A rack of British pork loin ribs, rubbed in sugar and spices then slow cooked for 10 hours until succulent and tender
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw filled dry barns.
Producing high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour, from pigs fed on a natural cereal based diet.
Working together to protect environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Barbecue - From Chilled. Take extra care when barbecuing.
Cook first and barbecue to finish.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 25-30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Add the drizzle for the last 10 minutes. Heat until piping hot.
Preparation and Usage
Ready for you...
To heat on the barbecue or in the oven, drizzled with the honey, tomato, vodka and molasses sauce Serves 2-3 in just 25 minutes
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Slow cooked pork loin rack of ribs with red eye BBQ rub and drizzle
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Ribs (80%), Sugar, Water, Honey, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Vodka, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Hickory Smoke Flavouring, Garlic Purée, Salt, Mustard Flour, Peppers, Colour Paprika Extract, Malted Barley, Black Pepper, Turmeric
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g Edible Portion|
|of which saturates||7.1g|
|of which sugars||4.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.