Offer - Pot Noodle Beef & Tomato 90g
Preparation and Usage
Why Try Harder?
1 Rip Off Lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave alone for 2 mins.
2 Stir. Leave for another 2 mins.
2 Stir Again. Find sachet, and contents.
4 Grab Fork... and dig in.
Make sure you eat it while it's hot. Do not reheat.
Return To Address
If it's in perfect condition, happy days. If not, have a moan at the customer care department. And don't forget to quote the code on the pot so we know who to send back to noodle school.
Comments or questions? (UK) Call free on 0800 032 3251, (IE) Callsave 1850 812030 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm.
Full Product Name:
Noodles in a Beef and Tomato flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of tomato sauce.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See Date on Lid/Side
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Celery, May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Mustard
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Noodles: Noodles (52%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Salt, Firming Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate)], Sauce and Vegetables: Water, Tomatoes (5.3%), Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Vegetables (1.1%) [Peas, Onion Powder], Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Sugar, Flavourings, Tomato Powder (0.2%), Salt, Palm Fat, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soya), Acid (Citric Acid), Garlic, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Sunflower Oil, Sachet: Tomato Sauce (1.6%) [Water, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste (18%), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Modified Corn Starch]
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as prepared per 100g||as prepared per pot**||%* per pot**|
|of which saturates||2.6g||7.9g||40%|
|of which sugars||1.6g||4.9g||5%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**Pot makes up to 305g preparation with water = 1 portion|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2017 at 01:54. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.