Pot Noodle Chicken & Mushroom 90g
Product formulations may vary and consumers should always check the actual product label.
Store in a cool dry place.
It's not rocket science.....
1) RIP OFF THE LID. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave for 2 mins.
2) STIR. Leave for another 2 mins.
3) STIR AGAIN. Find sachet, add contents.
4) GRAB FORK and dig in.
Preparation and Usage
Why Try Harder?
1 Rip Off Lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave alone for 2 mins.
2 Stir. Leave for another 2 mins.
3 Stir Again. Find sachet, add contents.
4 Grab Fork... and dig in.
Make sure you eat while it's hot. Do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Polypropylene and aluminium
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Noodles: Noodles (51%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Salt, Firming Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate)], Sauce and Vegetables: Water, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Vegetables (2.7%) [Mushrooms (1.5%), Sweetcorn, Onion Powder], Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Milk), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Palm Fat, Salt, Yeast Powder (contains Wheat, Barley), Herbs, Acid (Citric Acid), Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Colour Curcumin), Sachet: Soy Sauce (1.3%) [Water, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Salt, Molasses, Sugar, Acid (Acetic Acids)]
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as prepared per 100g||as prepared per pot**||%* per pot**|
|of which saturates||2.6g||7.9g||40%|
|of which sugars||1.3g||4g||4%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**Pot makes up to 305g after preparation with water = 1 portion|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.