Offer - Pot Noodle Sweet & Sour 90g
- Brands: Pot Noodle
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
Preparation and Usage
Why Try Harder?
1 Rip Off Lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave alone for 2 mins.
2 Stir. Leave for another 2 mins.
3 Stir Again. Find sachet, add contents.
4 Grab Fork ... and dig in.
Make sure you eat it while it's hot. Do not reheat.
Return To Address
If it's in perfect condition, happy days. If not, have a moan at the customer care department. Add don't forget to quote the code on the pot so we know who to send back to noodle school.
Comments or questions? (UK) Call Free on 0800 032 3251, (IE) Callsave 1850 812030 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Unilever Foods UK,
Full Product Name:
Noodles in a Chinese Sweet and Sour flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of Sweet and Sour sauce.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See Date on Lid/Side
Made in EU
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Celery, May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Mustard, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Noodles: Noodles (52%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Salt, Firming Agent (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate)], Sauce and Vegetables: Water, Vegetables (12%) [Red Pepper, Carrot (4%), Peas, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder], Sugar, Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Apple Powder, Acids (Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid), Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Diacetate), Flavourings, Palm Fat, Spices, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Garlic, Stabiliser (Calcium Phosphate), Sachet: Sweet & Sour Sauce (1.3%) (Water, Sugar, Barley Malt Vinegar, Tomato Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Onions, Acid (Citric Acid), Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Sugar, Barley Malt Vinegar, Barley Malt Extract, Soybeans, Wheat Flour), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ginger Extract]
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||as prepared per 100g||as prepared per pot**||*% per pot**|
|of which saturates||2.6g||7.9g||40%|
|of which sugars||4.4g||13g||14%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**Pot makes up to 305g after preparation with water = 1 portion|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2017 at 03:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.