Pouilly Fume Arnaud de Lassalle 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£14.99 per 75cl
Pouilly-Fumé is exclusively made from the Sauvignon Blanc grape and, on this region's particular soils, it produces crisp, dry, elegant whites with aromatic grassy notes and a smoky, mineral character.
The special microclimate of Pouilly helps the grapes to retain a beautiful freshness when fully mature and gives Pouilly-Fumé its crisp, pure style.
Tasting note - Delicate aromas of freshly cut grass and blackcurrant leaf follow through to a crisp, dry and fresh palate, with green apple and gooseberry notes. Long mineral finish.
- Brands: Pouilly
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Loire, Pouilly Fume
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: White, Fine Wine, IWC
Best within 2 years of the vintage.
Serve at 10-12ºC.
Drink as an aperitif, with fish or shellfish, or wonderful with goats cheese
Preparation and Usage
Drink as an aperitif, with fish or shellfish, or wonderful with goats cheese.
Temperature - Serve at 10-12°C
Delicate aromas of freshly cut grass and blackcurrant leaf follow through to a crisp, dry and fresh palate, with green apple and gooseberry notes. Long mineral finish.
Drink as an aperitif, with fish or shellfish, or wonderful with goats cheese. Serve at a temperature of 10/12 °C
Saget la Perrière
France Domaines Ltd
Benedictine monks first planted vines at Pouilly-sur-Loire on slopes overlooking the upper reaches of the Loire river. Today, there are over 1,200 hectares of vineyards.
If ever a river and the surrounding landscapes encapsulated the French national identity and lifestyle, it would surely be the Loire and the wine regions that line it.
Slow pressing, vinification in temperature controlled at 18°-20°C. Aging on the fine lees for about 5 months before bottling.
Fresh and crispy
Return To Address
Saget la Perriere,
à 58150 Pouilly-sur-Loire,
Country of Origin
Saget la Perriere,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
White French Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.