Powerade ION4 Berry & Tropical Flavour 500ml
Powerade ION4 is a sports drink that…
Registered Informed Sport Product
Contains sugars and sweeteners
Has no added preservatives
Powerade is a great-tasting sports drink helping you to refuel and rehydrate better than water *.
Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
Keep one cold in the fridge
Powerade ION4 is a product of The Coca-Cola Company.
*When you exercise long and hard, Powerade ION4 has not only water but also minerals and taste for effective hydration plus carbohydrates for performance.
Coca-Cola is committed to making a positive difference - to the health of the planet, consumers and the communities it serves. The company is working hard to reduce its impact on the environment in everything it does - growing more while using less in areas such as energy and water use, waste reduction and recycling - and by encouraging people to think more about the positive impact they can have on their local environment.
- Brands: Powerade
Best served chilled
Warning: Choking hazard - Cap not suitable for young children. Operate closure by hand. Do not re-use packaging.
Preparation and Usage
Best served chilled
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd,
No added preservatives
Full Product Name:
Still berry and tropical fruits flavour isotonic sports drink with sugars and sweeteners
Store cool and dry.
Best before end: See side of cap or bottle neck for date.
Warning: Choking Hazard - Cap not suitable for young children. Operate closure by hand. Do not re-use packaging.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Phenylalanine
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Glucose, Fructose, Citric Acid, Mineral Salts (Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate), Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Citrate), Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Colour (Brilliant Blue)
Contains Wheat, Gluten, Phenylalanine
|Typical Values||Per: 100ml||Per: 250ml|
|of which saturates:||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars:||3.9g||9.8g (11%)|
|Other added nutrients|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Nov-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.