Primula Original Cheese 150g
over 1 month *
Our profits go to charity! We're owned by the Kavli Trust and their mission is to help good causes here in the UK and across the globe. So, every time you pick up a tube of Primula, you're helping a good cause too.
For recipe ideas visit www.primula.co.uk
Join us on Facebook/PrimulaCheese
Preparation and Usage
Return To Address
Tyne & Wear,
Careline 0800 716 551 weekdays 9am - 4pm
Country of Origin
Tyne & Wear,
Full Product Name:
Keep me in the fridge and eat me within 14 days of opening.
Produced in the UK
25g squeeze contains Energy 2.9%, Fat 6.1%, Saturates 14.5%, Sugar 0.8%, Salt 9.5%
Reference intake for an average adult 8400kJ/2000kcal
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cheese (55%) (Milk), Reconstituted Skimmed Milk Powder, Water, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifying Salts (Sodium Phosphate, Triphosphates, Polyphosphates), Modified Maize Starch, Butter (contains Salt) (Milk)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 25g squeeze|
|of which saturates||11.4g||2.9g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||0.7g|
|A 25g squeeze contains 15.6% of the reference intake of calcium|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Feb-2017 at 04:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.