Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs 425g
over 1 month *
Let Progresso® Italian Bread Crumbs inspire your passion for the art of cooking. The savory herb flavor, lightly toasted taste and finely ground texture are perfect in your favorite recipes, allowing you to bring authentic Italian taste to your table.
Discover the great taste of Progresso!
Servings per Pack: 15
Serving Size: 28g
- Brands: Progresso
Store in a cool dry place.
Skillet Chicken Parmigiana
Crispy, seasoned chicken breast, a robust tomato sauce and two kinds of cheese make this Italian classic simply irresistible.
1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
1 cup chopped onions
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 can (28 oz) Progresso® crushed tomatoes
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 bones skinless chicken breast (about 1 1/4 lb)
1/3 cup Progresso® Italian style dry bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Cook onions and garlic in oil in 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally.
2. Between sheets of waxed paper, flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. In shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
3. In 12-inch skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Pour tomato sauce around chicken in skillet. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken; cover and heat until melted. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Start to finish: 25 minutes
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
General Mills Inc
Carton Tin recyclable
Bread Crumbs (Enriched WHEAT Flour, Malted BARLEY Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), High Fructose Corn Syrup*, Corn Syrup*, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean* and Cottonseed and Corn* and Canola), Water, Salt, Yeast, Honey, Molasses, Sugar, WHEAT Gluten, WHEY, SOY Flour, Whole WHEAT Flour, RYE Flour, Corn Flour*, Oat Bran, Corn Meal*, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Butter (MILK, Salt), Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium and Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, SOY Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Nutrients (Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vinegar, Nonfat MILK, ButterMILK, Lactic Acid, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate, SESAME SEEDS, Oat Flour, Salt, Dried Parsley, Mixed Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic, Natural Flavor, Pasteurised Egg White, Sunflower Seeds, *Genetically Modified, Contains GLUTEN, MILK, SOY, EGG, SESAME
Contains Sesame Seeds
A uniquely patriotic reinvention of a classic dish, combining red rice, white mozzarella and green pesto.
4 hrs 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-May-2015 at 00:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.