Offer - Prosecco San Leo 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.49 per 75cl
Prosecco is a very popular Italian sparkling wine enjoyed in Venice and all over the world. Its aromatic bouquet, fresh fruity flavour and gentle mousse make it an ideal aperitif for parties and everyday celebrations. Just add some fresh peach juice to enjoy a delicious Bellini cocktail.
- Brands: Prosecco
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Veneto
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Very well-balanced and appealing, with the extremely delicate almond note that is typical of Prosecco.
Make it an ideal aperitif for parties and everyday celebrations. Just add some fresh peach juice to enjoy a delicious Bellini cocktail
Casa Vinicola Zonin
Cellars of Italy
n 1754, we find the word Prosecco in the book "Il roccolo Ditirambo", written by Aureliano Acanti. Up until the 1960s, Prosecco sparkling wine was generally rather sweet and barely distinguishable from the Asti wine produced in Piedmont. Since then, production techniques have improved, leading to the high-quality dry wines produced today.
The Prosecco DOC production area is located in northeast Italy, more precisely in the territories of 5 Veneto provinces (Treviso, Venice, Vicenza, Padua, Belluno) and 4 provinces in Friuli Venezia Giulia (Gorizia, Pordenone, Trieste and Udine), one of the most stunning areas in the Italian peninsula.
The must, obtained by very soft pressing, undergoes an initial fermentation at a controlled temperature of 10 °C (50°F). The base wine is then transferred into pressurized stainless steel tanks where the wine is made sparkling using the traditional Charmat method.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.