Offer - Pure Dairy Free Sunflower Spread 500g
over 3 weeks *
Containing Omega 3, Vitamins D, E, A & B12 and with 72% less saturated fat than butter* and free from dairy products, GM ingredients, hydrogenated oils, artificial additives, emulsifiers, soya and gluten, Pure Sunflower spread is great for you and your family. Suitable for freezing, baking, spreading and shallow frying. No artificial colours or preservatives. Suitable for vegans.
*Butter contains 54g of saturated fat per 100g
- Brands: Pure
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
PO Box 118,
Co Kerry. (ROI)
PO Box 1246,
WA4 9QN. (Britain and NI)
Allergy Other Text:
Free from dairy products
Free from artificial additives
% Guideline daily amount per 10g serving Calories 53 3%, Sugar 0g 0%, Fat 5.9g 8%, Saturates 1.4g 7%, Salt 0.08g 1%
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Dairy, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sunflower Oil (40%), Water, Palm Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Salt (0.75%), Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides of Sunflower Fatty Acids), Vitamin E, Vitamin a, Colour (Natural Carotenes), Vitamin D as D2, Vitamin B12.
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 10g serving|
|(of which sugars)||Nil||Nil|
|(of which saturates)||15.0g||1.5g|
|(of which monounsaturates)||19.0g||1.9g|
|(of which polyunsaturates)||30.0g||3.0g|
An irresistible combination of chocolate and alcohol - what is not to like?
A delicious vegetarian pie, perfect for all seasons
Recipe created by Ruth Clemans from Torquay for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
1 hr 30 mins
A classic dish from the South West, this recipe from the Vegetarian Society makes for a great lunchtime meal.
1 hr 5 mins
This rich chocolate trifle goes down equally well for a dinner party or quick weekend treat. You can cheat by using bought chocolate sponge, leave out the alchohol if you're making it for children to eat. This is easy for children to assemble but they may need a little help if they are whipping the cream by hand.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.