Offer - Quaker Oat So Simple Apple & Blueberry Porridge 10 x 36g
†Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com
Magic breakfast, fuel for learning
** Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
For topping and recipe ideas visit @Quakeroatsuk on Instagram
For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website www.quaker.co.uk
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best before: See side of pack
Hob - From Ambient. Cooking Instructions
1 Simply boil 180 ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
2 Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
3 Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.; Microwave - From Ambient. Microwave Instructions
1 Tear open the sachet along the tear line.
2 Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl.
3 Use the sachet to measure the milk - Fill to the milk line (180ml).
4 Pour the sachet of milk into the bowl & mix.
5 Place the bowl in the microwave for 2 mins on full power (Cat E min 800w).
6 Ping! Stir & Enjoy.
Preparation and Usage
Did you know you can use the sachet to measure the milk?
Return To Address
Quaker Quality Promise
We would like you to enjoy this Quaker Oats product in perfect condition. However, if the contents are unsatisfactory, please return the sachet(s) with contents, along with the flap which displays the Best Before code to:
Consumer Services Department,
PO Box 7757,
If possible, please state when and where the product was purchased. We shall be pleased to reimburse you for the product.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our office hours are Mon-Fri 9-5
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 7757,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Apple & Blueberry Flavour Microwaveable Oats with Apple & Blueberry Pieces
Store in a cool dry place
Best before: See side of pack
Produced in the UK
Oat beta-glucan 2.8g per 100g. Each serving (36g) contains 33% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Barley, Contains Oats, May Contain Rye, May Contain Soya, May Contain Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Quaker Wholegrain Rolled Oats (76%), Sugar, Dried Apple Pieces (0.5%), Dried Blueberries (0.5%), Natural Flavourings, Salt, Sunflower Oil
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 36g||Per 36g1 (%*)|
|Energy||1590 kJ/||572 kJ/||910 kJ/|
|376 kcal||135 kcal||215 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||6.4 g||2.3 g||5.3 g (7%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.1 g||0.4 g||2.3 g (12%*)|
|Carbohydrate||67.1 g||24.2 g||32.3 g|
|of which Sugars||20.9 g||7.5 g||15.7 g (17%*)|
|Fibre||7.7 g||2.8 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||8.6 g||3.1 g||9.0 g|
|Salt||0.20 g||0.10 g||0.30 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 10 servings|
|1with 180ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Feb-2017 at 04:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.