Offer - Quiche Lorraine Waitrose 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
64.8p per 100g
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best eating quality serve warm as below. Do not reheat once cooled.;
Oven cook - From Chilled.
Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.;
Oven cook - From Frozen.
Gas 5, 190°C, Fan 170°C 40-45 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the foil. Place on baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Preparation and Usage
May be eaten warm or cold.
To serve cold: Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled;
Tray - Metal - Check Local Recycling
Maple cured bacon, Gruyère and Cheddar cheeses, with free range egg in shortcrust pastry
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Skimmed Milk, Smoked Maple Cured Streaky Bacon (16%) (Pork Belly, Salt, Brown Sugar, Dextrose Monohydrate, Maple Syrup, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative Sodium Nitrite), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Free Range Egg (12%), Gruyère Cheese (Milk) (9%), Palm Oil, Single Cream (Milk) (4%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4%), Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (4%), Fromage Frais (Milk), Maize Flour, Cornflour, Butter (Milk) (1.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Magnesium Sulphate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||9.2g||9.2g|
|of which sugars||1.9g||1.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.