Offer - Quorn Family Roast Frozen 454g
Quorn Family Roast is meat free and made with mycoprotein with a chicken-style flavour. Mycoprotein is a nutritious member of the fungi family which is naturally low in fat (less than 3%) and high in protein & fibre.
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest @Quornfoods
Keep frozen below -18ºC. Please refer to freezer manual guidelines. Do not refreeze once thawed. Store fully cooked Quorn Roast in a refrigerator (<5ºC) & consume within 24-48 hours.
Oven cook - From Frozen.
Simply remove outer carton & inner plastic tray & cook from frozen as follows.
Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 220ºC/425ºF/Gas Mark 7. Pierce the film around the Quorn Roast, but do not remove, leaving metal end clips in place. Place Quorn Roast on the baking tray & cook on the middle shelf for 50 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes, remove outer film & metal end clips, carve & serve. Reduce cooking time by 5 mintues for fan assisted ovens.
Caution: Take care when handling the Quorn Roast & film, as the product & end clips will be very hot.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Roast is piping hot before serving.
Return To Address
Our Promise to You...
We hope you enjoy this Quorn product, but if you're not totally happy with it, please return all packaging (UK Only) to:
Quorn Consumer Services,
Marlow Foods Ltd.,
And we promise we will be in contact with you. Or call us on 0845 602 9000 (8.30am - 5.00pm Mon-Fri). Don't worry, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd.,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled;
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn products, which contain mycoprotein, a member of the fungi/mould family, Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mycoprotein (59%), Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Onion, Natural Flavourings, Rapeseed Oil, Milk Proteins, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(cooked as per oven instructions) Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.