Quorn Mince Frozen 300g
*Quorn Meat Free Mince is a nutritionally healthy protein source because:
Quorn Meat Free Mince is high in protein; protein contributes to a growth in and maintenance of muscle mass
Quorn Meat Free Mince is low in saturated fat; consuming less saturated fat helps you maintain normal blood cholesterol levels as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Quorn Meat Free Mince is source of fibre
Quorn Mince is meat free and made with mycoprotein.
I love cooking with Quorn Meat Free Mince; it's one of many Quorn ingredients you can use to make delicious meals that your friends and family will love. The kids look forward to the chilli I make, and tell their friends my Bolognese is the best! We call it the "taste-good, feel-good factor".
To discover lots of Quorn recipes and to explore the whole range visit www.quorn.co.uk
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest @Quornfoods
Simply remove all packaging & cook from frozen as follows:
For best results, cook on the hob.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Mince is piping hot before serving.;
Hob - From Frozen. Add Quorn Mince to your favourite sauce, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.;
Microwave - From Frozen. Place Quorn Mince in a microwaveable dish, add sauce of your choice, cover with film, pierce & cook on high E/800W: 4 1/2 minutes, stir, cook for a further 4 1/2 minutes. Stand for 1 minute.
Return To Address
Our Promise to You...
We hope you enjoy this Quorn product, but if you're not totally happy with it, please return all packaging (UK Only) to:
Quorn Consumer Services,
Marlow Foods Ltd,
And we promise we will be in contact with you. Or call us on 0845 602 9000 (8.30am - 5.00pm Mon-Fri). Don't worry, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn, which contains mycoprotein, a member of the fungi/mould family, Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mycoprotein (93%), Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Natural Caramelised Sugar, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Gluten Free Roasted Barley Malt Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.5g|
|- of which sugars||0.6g|
Who said easy can't be tasty? This bounty of flavour-filled recipes are quick to rustle up and will definitely help get you over the workday blues.
This flavour-packed low fat curry recipe is one the whole family can enjoy.
A really easy burger recipe that kids would enjoy eating and making. The perfect summer food served in a bun or pitta bread with crispy lettuce leaves and jacket potato wedges.
These appetizing tortillas are rolled up around a filling of mince, cheese and chopped onion, and topped with tomato salsa.
A dinner option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan. For a quick and easy meal substitute the spices for the spice mix in the taco kits.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2015 at 00:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.