Quorn Mince Frozen 300g
Quorn™ products contain Mycoprotein™, which is a nutritionally healthy source of protein because it's; high in protein, high in fibre and low in saturated fat. Producing Mycoprotein™ uses less land and water than animal protein production, so it's better for the planet too!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Cooking Instructions - General. Cook from frozen. Remove all packaging - Guide for 1 pack only.
For best results Hob cook.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Check product is piping hot before serving.; Hob - From Frozen. 10 min
Quorn¿ Mince is really convenient so you can cook differently with it.
Simply heat your sauce (approx. 500g) then add frozen Quorn¿ Mince (300g).
Stir, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.; Microwave - From Frozen. 10 min
Place frozen Quorn¿ Mince (300g) in a microwaveable dish.
Add sauce (approx. 500g), stir, cover with film, pierce and cook at 800w.
Stir halfway through cooking. Allow to stand for 1 minute.
Preparation and Usage
Love cooking with Quorn™ Our Mince is great for Spaghetti Bolognese cottage pies and Spicy Chilli Tacos
Return To Address
We think it is great... but if you're not totally happy
Please return all packaging (UK only) to:
Quorn Customer Services,
Or call us on 0845 602 9000 (8.30am-5.00pm Mon-Fri) or email us on email@example.com
Country of Origin
Packing - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Full Product Name:
Meat free mince, made with Mycoprotein™
Keep frozen below -18°C. Please refer to freezer manual guidelines. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Best Before End: See Front of Pack
Made in the UK
Crossed Grain Symbol - GB-039-001
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mycoprotein™ (92%), Rehydrate Free Range Egg White, Natural Caramelised Sugar, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Gluten Free Barley Malt Extract
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g||(as sold) Per 75g Portion|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.5g|
Enjoy this meat-free aromatic dish, it's delicious, great value and can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
A really easy burger recipe that kids would enjoy eating and making. The perfect summer food served in a bun or pitta bread with crispy lettuce leaves and jacket potato wedges.
This flavour-packed low fat curry recipe is one the whole family can enjoy.
Recipe created by Jerry Howse from Cheltenham for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 01:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.