Offer - Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
*12 mini rolls when cut into 4's
To discover lots of Quorn recipes and to explore the whole range, simply visit www.quorn.co.uk
Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest @Quornfoods
Keep refrigerated & use by date shown on the front of pack. Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn Meat Free Mini Sausage Rolls can be frozen on day or purchase & kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Use By: See Front of Pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Delicious straight from the pack or heated. Simply remove all packaging & cook from chilled as follows.
Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls onto the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 12 minutes. Cut into 4 & serve. Reduce cooking time by 2 minutes for fan assisted ovens. Increase cooking time by 6 minutes to cook from frozen.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Ensure Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls are piping hot before serving.
Return To Address
Our Promise to You..
We hope you enjoy this Quorn product, but if you're not totally happy with it, please return all packaging (UK Only) to
Quorn Consumer Services,
Marlow Foods Ltd,
And we promise we will be in contact with you. Or call us on 0845 602 9000 (8.30am - 5.00pm Mon-Fri).
Don't worry, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Full Product Name:
Meat Free Mini Sausage Rolls are made with mycoprotein & onion with a pork style flavour, wrapped in puff pastry.
Keep refrigerated & use by date shown on the front of the pack. Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Suitable for home freezing
Use by: See front of pack
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Eggs, May Contain Nuts, Contains Wheat
Contains Milk proteins
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (contains added Calcium, Iron, Niacin & Thiamine), Mycoprotein (26%), Water, Seasoning Blend (10%) [Textured Wheat Protein, Free Range Egg White, Milk Proteins, Salt, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour), Yeast Extract, Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Gelling Agent: Pectin; Onion Powder, Herbs (Sage, Thyme), Dehydrated Onion, Herb & Spice Extracts, Barley Malt Extract, Rusk (Wheat Flour), Colour: Iron Oxide], Onion, Margarine [Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids], Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.3g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|No. of servings: 3|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.