Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes 240g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest @Quornfoods
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Simply remove all packaging & cook from chilled as follows. For best results, oven cook.
All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes are piping hot before serving.; Hob - From Chilled. Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of oil over a medium heat. Cook Quorn Escalopes for 10 minutes, turning frequently. For best results, cook sauce side down for first 2-3 minutes, then turn.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas Mark 6. Place Quorn Escalopes on the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 15 minutes.
Reduce cooking time by 2 minutes for fan assisted ovens. Increase cooking time by 5 minutes to cook from frozen.
Return To Address
Our Promise to You...
We hope you enjoy this Quorn product, but if you're not totally happy with it, please return all packaging (UK Only) to:
Quorn Consumer Services,
Marlow Foods Ltd,
And we promise we will be in contact with you. Or call us on 0845 602 9000 (8.30am - 5.00pm Mon-Fri). Don't worry, this does not affect your statutory rights.
Country of Origin
Marlow Foods Ltd,
Allergy Other Text:
There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn products, which contains mycoprotein, a member of the fungi/mould family, Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre, which may cause intolerance in some people
Full Product Name:
Meat Free Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes
Keep refrigerated & use by the date shown on the front of the pack. Once opened eat within 24 hours. Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes can be frozen on day of purchase & kept for up to 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Use By: See Front of Pack
Made in the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mycoprotein (37%), Wheat Flour (contains added Calcium, Iron, Niacin & Thiamine), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (10%), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk) (9%), Sunflower Oil, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Pesto (2%) [Sunflower Oil, Basil, Medium Hard Fat Cheese (Milk), Garlic, Salt], Wheat Starch, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Yeast, Wheat Semolina, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Gelling Agent: Pectin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(as sold) Per 100g|
|of which saturates||3.3g|
|of which sugars||2.0g|
|No. of servings: 2|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.