Offer - R Whites Lemonade 2L
Store in a cool dry place.
Best Before End: See Shoulder of Bottle
Best served chilled.
Free from cereals containing gluten (and products thereof)
Free from peanuts (and products thereof).
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd.,
Britvic Ireland Ltd.,
P.O. Box 2020,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Carbonated Lemon Flavour Soft Drink with Sugar and Sweeteners
Pressurised container, please open slowly and handle with care.
Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice from Concentrate (2%), Acid (Citric Acid), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Sweeteners (Saccharin, Acesulfame K, Aspartame), Preservative (Sodium Benzoate)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which Saturates||0g|
|of which Sugars||2.4g|
|Bottle contains 8 servings|
With a squeeze of lime & topped with lemonade, this simple drink, gives you the perfect refreshing drink to enjoy this summer. Contains 1.25 units of alcohol per serve.
With a sweet flavoursome edge, this tangy, light drink can be enjoyed by all. To make a pitcher: 150ml Jack Daniels 50ml Cointreau 60ml Lemon juice (4 lemon wedges / ½ lemon squeezed) Top with 740ml Lemonade Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with Orange and lemon wedges.
Teisseire is the number one syrup brand in France, with a history dating back to 1720. Great passion and expertise have resulted in a wealth of amazing flavoured syrups and their rich colours, aromas and flavours transform drinks into something that look, smell and taste extra-ordinary. Why not try this delicious non-alcoholic Teisseire cocktail?
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Aug-2016 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.