Offer - Rachel's Organic Greek Style Ginger Yoghurt 450g
over 1 week *
This Greek style bio-live yogurt with crystallised stem ginger is made simply and with care using only the finest organic ingredients so that it tastes gorgeously pure. It contains the health-giving probiotic cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus & Bifidobacterium to help improve and maintain a healthy digestive system.
At Rachel's we're dedicated to creating gorgeously pure tastes. This Greek style bio-live yogurt with crystallised stem ginger is a stunning combination of extra thick, rich and creamy yogurt blended with the finest organic crystallised stem ginger, which provides a uniquely delicious sweet yet slightly spicy warmth. Enjoy on its own as a tasty snack or dessert or even mixed with your favourite fruits or cereal for a sumptuous breakfast. Why not try as a dessert accompaniment or ingredient, in recipes such as sticky gingerbread puddings, lemon & ginger parfait or carrot & ginger soup (these recipes can be found on our website).
Contains 3x150g servings.
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5).
Contains Pasteurised Cow's Milk
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Yogurt (from MILK), Organic Cream (from MILK), Organic Sugar, Organic Crystallised Stem Ginger (3%)
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||4.6g|
|of which sugars||14.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2015 at 05:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.