Rachel's Organic Low Fat Cherry Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
41.1p per 100g
This sumptuous yogurt is made with organic Cherries making it ideal for breakfast.
This bio live yogurt contains cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium
facebook.com/rachelsorganic or @RachelsOrganic
Find us on Pinterest
Perfect on its own or as an accompaniment
to fruit, dessert and cereals or as an ingredient
in your favourite smoothies .
Preparation and Usage
Savour on its own, enjoy as a fruity accompaniment to cereals and desserts or why not try as a tasty ingredient in home-made smoothies? Although every care has been taken to remove cherry stones, some may remain.
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Organic Low Fat Cherry Bio Live Yogurt
Keep Refrigerated 1-5°C
Eat within 3 days of opening
Use By: see lid
May occasionally contain cherry stones
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05 - EU/non-EU agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Low Fat Yogurt (from Milk), Organic Sugar, Organic Cherries (6%), Organic Cherry Juice, Organic Rice Starch, Natural Flavouring, Thickener: Pectin
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic; Low Fat
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which sugars||13.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.