Offer - Rachel's Organic Low Fat Greek Style Natural Yogurt 450g
over 1 week *
42p per 100g
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Delicious eaten on its own or mixed with your favourite fruits or cereals for a quick breakfast, tasty snack or dessert. Perfect in sweet and savoury dishes and a great ingredient for smoothies
Country of Origin
Rachel's Dairy Ltd.,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Organic Low Fat Natural Bio Live Yogurt
Keep refrigerated 1-5ºC
Eat within 3 days of opening
Use By: see lid
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Low Fat Natural Yogurt (from Milk)
Low Fat; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which sugars||7.1g|
|Calcium||(22% NRV*) 173mg|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
Beetroot is packed with vitamins and it makes the hummus turn bright pink giving it a real 'wow' factor. Encourage children to help by peeling and grating the beetroot, washing the vegetables and operating the food processor or blender with adult supervision.
These are classically cooked with beef and baked with a Malaysian pastry, which creates a spiral textured finish. These curry puffs are a vegetarian alternative, and use puff pastry for a quicker, more simple finish and are perfect as a starter or warm snack bites.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.