Raid Ant & Cockroach Killer 300ml
To get long-lasting protection shake well before use and hold the can upright. Point the spray can towards the desired target and press the button firmly. Apply directly to crawling insects or where they have been seen, around windows and door frames, cracks and crevices. For long-term protection spray routes, hiding places, wall-chinks and all opening of doors and windows.
A family company since 1886.
Long lasting protection for up to 4 weeks
- Brands: Raid
Directions For Use:
Shake well before use. Spray surface from a distance of 50cm. Wash hands after use.
For use indoors on hard porous and non porous surfaces only, in domestic premises (including kitchens, also in schools, shops and hotels.)
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use: Shake well before use.
Hold the can upright. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly. Directly apply to crawling insects, where they hide or where they have been seen: around cupboards and dustbins, windows and door frames, cracks and crevices. For long-term efficacy, spray routes, hiding places, wall-chinks and all openings of doors and windows. Just spray from a distance of 50cm (10s per square meter). Aerate rooms for 15 minutes after spraying.
Read all precautions before use. Users must comply in full with the legal responsibilities under Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (as amended), including complying with all Conditions of Approval. HSE 8972 PCS 94134 LV15650
Return To Address
SC Johnson Ltd.,
0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
SC Johnson Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Ant & Cockroach Killer
Raid® Ant & Cockroach Killer
Contains cypermethrin 0.092% (0.092g/100g), imiprothrin 0.092% (0.092g/100g).
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from heat hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not breathe spray.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Caution: Use only as directed. Do not spray onto people or pets. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Remove or cover food, food preparation equipment and eating utensils. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after use. WASH ANY CONTAMINATION from skin or eyes immediately. Do not spray on electric appliances which have not been disconnected. Remove or cover terrariums, aquariums and animal cages before application. Turn off aquarium air-filter during use. VENTILATE TREATED AREAS THOROUGHLY after application. Use only in well-ventilated areas. UNTIL DRY, TREATED SURFACES CAN POSE A FIRE RISK. KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE.
STATUTORY CONDITIONS RELATING TO USE: FOR USE ONLY AS AN INSECTICIDE.
DO NOT CONTAMINATE FOODSTUFFS, EATING UTENSILS OR FOOD CONTACT SURFACES. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Avoid contact with skin. Wear suitable protective gloves. Do not empty into drains. COVER ALL WATER STORAGE TANKS before application. FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. REMOVE OR COVER ALL FISH TANKS AND BOWLS before application. AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH PLANT LIFE. ALL BATS ARE PROTECTED UNDER THE WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT 1981. BEFORE TREATING ANY STRUCTURE USED BY BATS, CONSULT NATURAL ENGLAND, SCOTTISH NATURAL HERITAGE OR THE COUNTRYSIDE COUNCIL FOR WALES. DO NOT APPLY TO SOFT FURNISHINGS. KEEP AWAY FROM TREATED SURFACES UNTIL DRY. HAZARDOUS TO BEES. SPRAY ONLY ONTO SURFACES.
SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Sep-2016 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.