Rakusen's Flamed Baked Cracker Matzos 300g
Rakusen's use a wholesome blend of fine English wheat flour and Yorkshire water, flame-baked in traditional ovens for crispness and a subtle nutty flavour.
With no added salt or fat, Rakusen's are pure crunch - perfect with sweet or savoury pairings and ideal for snacking, sharing and parties!
Start with a healthy base then get creative. Choose from cheese and vegetables, sweet or savoury toppings. Make a light lunch with a big crunch. Indulge with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Snap and snack. Share an impromptu pizza...
So much Matzo, so many choices.
Want the same crunch and flavour with less cracker?
Try our smaller crackers.
Rakusen's Matzo Crackers Flame Baked
Rakusen's Yorkshire Cracker Flame Baked
Store in a dry place.
If required warm matzos in oven to restore crispness
The ideal snack with butter, cheese or any kind of spread
Preparation and Usage
If required, warm Matzos in oven to restore crispness.
Return To Address
Should this product not be to your satisfaction please return the package saying when and where purchased. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Flame Baked Cracker
Store in a dry place. If required warm Matzos in oven to restore crispness.
Best before end see base.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Lactose, Free From Nuts, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour, Water
Low Fat; Suitable for Vegans; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cracker|
|(of which saturates)||0.2g||0.04g|
|(of which sugars)||2.8g||0.6g|
So why is this Pesach different from any other? Well we are spoilt for choice with our Matzah. In my local Kosher deli there were so many varieties – organic, gluten free, oat matzahs, wholewheat, spelt matzah, low salt, chocolate coated in addition to the different brands. It is not surprising that cooking with matzah can be confusing. This recipe for courgette and leek kugel can be made with any of them (except the chocolate!) It is best sliced using a serrated knife and is delicious with a tomato salad and jacket potato.
1 hr 5 mins
This is a really straightforward traditional parev recipe that includes the classic ingredients of matzah and cinnamon. It is ideal for Seder night as it makes a large pudding, just the perfect dessert after a heavy meal. The apple juice and egg mixture ensures the pudding is light and fluffy. Make it in advance and keep refrigerated for 2 days. Any variety of matzah will produce a great dessert; even the chocolate kind, should you to sweeten it a little more! Try making individual puddings in ramekins for a change – these will only take 25 minutes to bake.
1 hr 5 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Nov-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.