Rankin Irish Pork & Herb Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8.5)*
I have been working with artisan producer Finnebrogue to create top quality bangers through their approach to skilled craftsmanship and passion for excellence. Still true to their traditional Irish recipes, these sausages hit the spot every time."
I have gone the extra mile to source and use only selected cuts of outdoor bred pork in my sausages. These pigs are born outside and housed in spacious barns with deep straw for comfort, where they can root and forage freely.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before consumption. There is no need to pierce the sausages before or during cooking.; Grill - From Chilled. Remove all packaging. Cook under a moderate grill for 20 mins, turning frequently until golden brown.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Paul's tip
Cooking the perfect sausage
Personally I believe the best way to cook sausages is to fry them. Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in your frying pan and brown the sausages on all sides turning them carefully. When brown reduce the heat until cooked - approx 15 mins. Drain thoroughly on kitchen paper and serve.
Country of Origin
Specially made for:
23 Finnebrogue Rd,
Sleeve - Recyclable
Free From Gluten
Outdoor Bred Pork (85%), Water, Gluten Free Crumb (Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Dextrose), Egg White, Herbs (Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary), Sea Salt, Spices (White Pepper, Ginger, Mace, Nutmeg, Cayenne), Stabiliser (E450), Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Yeast Extract, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Onion Powder, Rosemary Extract, Sausages filled into Natural Hog Casings
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||100g provides:|
|of which sugars||0.08g|
|of which saturates||8.95g|
Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper
A simple recipe, this delicious sausage casserole with fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables, will help keep your family warm.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Feb-2015 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.