Rankin Irish Pork & Herb Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Make every day special
I've searched the island of Ireland to find food producers who share my philosophy of combining simple but classic ingredients with delicious flavours. Passionate about their products and their methods, they've all developed exciting ways of enhancing taste naturally in their own unique way. Together, we've set out to bring the joys of the table to friends and families everywhere, no matter what the occasion.
We've gone the extra mile to source and use only selected cuts of outdoor bred pork in these sausages. These pigs are both outside and housed in spacious barns with deep straw for comfort where they can root and forage freely.
Keep refrigerated 0ºC to +5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase and use within three months of freezing. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Use By: See front of pack.
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before consumption. There is no need to pierce the sausages before or during cooking.;
Grill - From Chilled.
Remove all packaging. Cook under a moderate grill for 20 mins, turning frequently until golden brown.;
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Paul's tip.
Cooking the perfect sausage.
Personally I believe the best way to cook sausages is to fry them. Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in your frying pan and brown the sausages on all sides turning them carefully. When brown reduce the heat until cooked - approx 15 mins. Drain thoroughly on kitchen paper and serve.
Return To Address
23 Finnebrogue Road,
Country of Origin
23 Finnebrogue Road,
Sleeve - Recyclable
No GM ingredients, No artificial colours or flavours
Outdoor Bred Pork & Herb Sausages
Made in NI using outdoor bred pork from UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Outdoor Bred Pork (85%), Water, Pasteurised Free Range Egg White, Parsley, Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Chickpea Flour, Stabiliser: E450, Sugar, Ground Sage, Ground Thyme, Ground White Pepper, Ground Ginger, Ground Mace, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cayenne, Preservative: E223 (Sulphites), Ground Parsley, Ground Rosemary, Dried Sage, Cornflour, Salt, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Rosemary Extract, Dextrose, Antioxidants: Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Sausages are filled into Natural Pork Casings
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||9.0g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
A simple recipe, this delicious sausage casserole with fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables, will help keep your family warm.
1 hr 5 mins
Ready in just 20 minutes, this simple pasta dish, with its tasty mustard sauce, makes a perfect midweek family supper
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 03-Oct-2015 at 01:21. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.