Rankin Irish Potato Farls 4 x 60g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Make every day special
I've searched the island of Ireland to find food producers who share my philosophy of combining simple but classic ingredients with delicious flavours. Passionate about their products and their methods, they've all developed exciting ways of enhancing taste naturally in their own unique way. Together, we've set out to bring the joys of the table to friends and families everywhere, no matter what the occasion.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
Great toasted with butter or fried as part of a hearty cooked breakfast.
Return To Address
Any Queries: Please call our customer care line free on 0800 3285 120 or email email@example.com
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Traditional Irish Potato Bread, Tastes Amazing Toasted with Bacon, Cheese or a Boiled Egg.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container. Use within 2 days once opened.
Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 1 month. Defrost in a cool dry place for 2 hours.
Best Before: For 'Best Before', see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Reconstituted Dried Potato Flakes (90%), Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Salt, Preservatives (E282, E202), Emulsifier (E471), Stabiliser (E450), Flavouring, Colour (E160 (a))
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Farl (approx. 60g)|
|Energy||777 kJ||466 kJ|
|(kJ / kcal)||184 kcal||110 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||2.9g||1.7g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Feb-2017 at 04:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.