Rankin Outdoor Bred Pork Irish Sausages 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Make everyday special
I've searched the island of Ireland to find food producers who share my philosophy of combining simple but classic ingredients with delicious flavours. Passionate about their products and their methods, they've all developed exciting ways of enhancing taste naturally in their own unique way. Together, we've set out to bring the joys of the table to friends and families everywhere, no matter what the occasion.
We've gone the extra mile to source and use only selected cuts of outdoor bred pork in these sausages. These pigs are born outside and housed in spacious barns with deep straw for comfort where they can root and forage freely.
Keep refrigerated at 0°C to +5°C.
Suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase and use within three months of freezing.
Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
Use By: See front of pack.
Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given only as a guide. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout before consumption. There is no need to pierce the sausages before or during cooking.;
Grill - From Chilled. Remove all packaging. Cook under moderate grill for 20 mins, turning frequently until golden brown.;
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Paul's Tip: Cooking the perfect sausage. Personally I believe the best way to cook sausages is to fry them. Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in your frying pan and brown the sausages on all sides turning the carefully. When brown reduce the heat until cooked - approx 15 mins. Drain thoroughly on kitchen paper and serve.
Return To Address
Down Business Park,
46 Belfast Road,
Country of Origin
Down Business Park,
46 Belfast Road,
Sleeve - Recyclable
Usage: 6 Servings
Origin: Made in NI using outdoor bred pork from UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Outdoor Bred Pork (85%), Water, Free Range Egg White, Sea Salt, Rice Flour, Chickpea Flour, Sugar, Stabiliser: Diphosphates, Ground White Pepper, Ground Ginger, Ground Mace, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cayenne, Preservative: Sodium Metabisulphite, Yeast Extract, Sage, Thyme, Cornflour, Salt, Onion Powder, Rosemary Extract, Dextrose, Antioxidants: Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid; Sausage Casing (Calcium Alginate)
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.9g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.