Raw Jumbo King Prawns Waitrose 180g
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Soya Free, Peanut Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Stir Fry - From Chilled. Medium Heat 3-4 mins
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish. Remove all packaging. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Perfect for a fragrant Thai green curry served with sticky rice
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Indonesia, Honduras, Vietnam or Nicaragua.
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Not Recyclable
Raw jumbo peeled king prawns
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may still remain.
Produced in the UK
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
King Prawns (Peneaus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (99%), salt
Allergy advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
Like a cross between a curry and a stir-fry this is rich and satisfying but still crunchy and alive.
Gently spiced king prawns in a light, golden coating make an impressive but simple starter or light lunch. Serve on a large platter with lime wedges
Try these colourful parcels of sweetcorn, pepper and prawns, topped with melting coriander and garlic butter.
Perhaps the most recognisable Thai street food, these stir-fried rice noodles can be rustled up in minutes.
A perfect dish for a lunch, these prawn skewers also make great party food as they can be prepared in advance and cooked at the last minute.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.