Raw King Prawns essential Waitrose 150g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
Price per kg: £19.47
Our fundamental belief is that few things in life are more important than the food you buy. Good quality is essential.
Warning; Although every care is taken to remove shell, some fragments may remain.
- Brands: Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Soya Free
Keep refridgerated below 5C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for home freezing - Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted. For use by date see front of pack
Stir Fry - From Chilled.
Medium Heat 3-4 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, add prawns and stir fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw shellfish.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Honduras, Nicaragua, Indonesia or Vietnam
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
1.Packed in a protective atmosphere
2.Common Name: King Prawns
5.Farming method: Pond system - Intensive
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
King Prawns (Penaeus Vannamei) (Crustaceans) (99%), Salt
Allergy advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Low in fat
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
A quick, simple and tasty dish.
This delicious soup is perfect when used with fresh prawns, creating your stock from scratch really enhances it flavour.
This dish is not for the faint hearted and the final stages of this recipe may require an extra hand. Commitment will be rewarded by a sublime dish which sums up the brilliance of contemporary British cooking.
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
A sweet, chilli-infused dressing gives these grilled 'surf and turf' skewers some extra punch.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.