Ready Diced Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Waitrose 350g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£4.29 per kg
Washed and fully prepared vegetables.
Hob - From Chilled. Gentle heat 7 mins.
Remove packaging and empty vegetables into a pan of water, bring to boil and simmer until tender, drain, mash and serve.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Pierce bag in several places. Place on non-metallic plate. Check food is piping hot.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 40 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove packaging. Place butternut squash and sweet potato on a roasting tray. Drizzle with vegetable oil. Place tray on the middle shelf of the oven. Turn halfway through cooking.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Ready diced butternut and sweet potato
Keep refrigerated. For use by date see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Butternut Squash, Sweet Potatoes
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 80g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.1g||trace|
|of which sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
The candy spiders are the perfect finishing touch to these spooky cupcakes - perfect for a Halloween party.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.