Really Garlicky Garlic 3 per pack
over 2 weeks *
Size: 45 x 65mm
Really Garlicky Approved
The newest addition to the Really Garlicky range of garlic is from La Mancha region of Spain, made famous by the adventures of Don Quixote. Chosen for its large cloves and pungent flavour, making it ideal for roasting
For a super sweet flavour, wrap bulb in foil with a drop of olive oil and cook at 180ºC for 35 mins
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Craggie Farm Ltd.
Net Bag & Label
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.