Offer - Reflets de France Fresh Mixed Cheese Ravioli 240g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 15)*
Price per 100g: £1.17
Deprived of their usual "ravioli" the Italian lumberjacks who emigrated to the Drome region invented a replacement dish made from turnip leaves filled with soft cheese. This is how ravioli was invented. As it didn't contain meat, this recipe was initially adopted by the families from the Dauphiné region of France during Lent. As it was enjoyed by many, the recipe was then adapted to include soft wheat flour, eggs, Comté cheese, fromage frais and parsley.
Reflets de France
Keep refrigerated between +0°C to +4°C.
Packaged in a protective environment.
The Ravioli should ideally be cooked in a pot with chicken stock (stock cube) or salted water to which you should add a knob of butter or a splash of olive oil (2 litres of water for every 4 servings of ravioli). Bring the water to the boil. Simmer the water gently and place the ravioli into the pan. Leave to cook for one minute on a low heat and stir continuously and gently with a spoon so that the ravioli separate. When the ravioli rise to the surface remove them with a slotted spoon. Coat in melted butter or crème fraiche to suit your taste, sprinkle with grated cheese of your choice and serve. NEVER BOIL THE RAVIOLI.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Distributed in the UK by Ocado Retail Ltd, AL10 9ED
Soft Wheat Flour (37%) Fromage Frais (22.4%) (from Milk), Comté AOP Cheese (14%) (from Milk), French Emmental (8.9%) (from Milk), Water, Egg (5.5%), Parsley (2%), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Butter (from Milk).
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||7g|
|of which sugars (g)||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.