Offer - Reflets de France Gache Vendeenne Brioche Loaf 400g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
67.5p per 100g
The origins of the Gache Brioche Loaf date back to the Middle Ages. It was customary for families to bake this type of cake for special celebrations. In the 19th century the peasant recipe underwent some changes and the bakers started to adapt and improve on the original flour, eggs, butter, sugar and crème fraiche recipe. In the Vendee region of France the Gache brioche loaf is still made in bakeries and remains a high sought after regional product.
Reflets de France
Store in a cool, dry place & close the packet after each use.
Return To Address
Ocado Retail Ltd,
Country of Origin
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (41%), Sugar, Concentrated Butter (12.5%)(from Milk) of which 15% is reconstituted butter. Sour dough ( Wheat flour (8%), Water, Wheat gluten), Egg (11.5%), Crème Fraiche (5.5%)(from Milk), Yeast, Sea Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavouring.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||11|
|of which sugars (g)||12|
Early summer sees us Brits emerge blinking into the sunlight, clutching the barbecue tongs. This recipe is great for enjoying outdoors when the sun shines, yet easy enough to cook indoors if the weather turns.
Brioche and chilled berries give this classic brunch recipe a twist.
If you are after a really sumptuous breakfast or brunch treat, then look no further. The rich buttery flavour of brioche is used to sandwich ripe strawberries and vanilla infused sugar. The perfect summer morning sandwich and so much prettier than bacon and eggs!
If you can't wait until dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth then this delicious brioche with apples and salted caramel sauce is perfect for Boxing day brunch.
A wonderfully indulgent and fruity dessert.
1 hr 15 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.