Offer - Reflets de France Plaited Brioche Loaf 600g
3 days guaranteed *
67.5p per 100g
Since the Middle Ages families from the Vendee region who live in the country have been making the "Gache" brioche loaf with breadcrumbs in the form of bread for Easter. In the 19th century the job of the baker became more general in rural France. These artisans changed the recipe and presentation of the brioche by plaiting it.
This lighter plaited brioche then became the cake for all celebrations. 20kg and 30kg brioches are still made to celebrate the traditional "Brioche Dance" to celebrate weddings in the Vendee region.
Reflets de France
Keep in a cool, dry place & close the pack after using.
Return To Address
Ocado Retail Ltd,
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (48%), Eggs (15%), Sugar, Concentrated Butter (12%)(from Milk) (of which 14.5% is reconstituted), Sour dough (Wheat flour (2%), Water, Sea Salt, Wheat gluten) Invert Sugar Syrup, Rum, Yeast, Sea Salt, Natural Flavourings: Orange Flower and Vanilla, Wheat gluten, Thickener: Carob Flour.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||9.3|
|of which sugars (g)||13|
A wonderfully decadent breakfast or brunch dish, pain perdu means 'lost bread' and can be made using any leftover bread; we've used brioche in our recipe.
A fruity take on Bread & Butter Pudding.
A wonderfully indulgent and fruity dessert.
1 hr 15 mins
Grilling fruit on the barbeque couldn't be simpler and served with this simple toffee sauce it's a perfect treat to end the meal.
Melted dark chocolate and fresh sliced bananas on sweet vanilla bread. Who said you can’t have a sandwich for dessert?
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.