Rennie Sugar Free Heartburn & Indigestion Relief Tablets 48 per pack
Effective relief from indigestion and heartburn.
Rennie Sugar Free is a mint flavoured antacid tablet which relieves indigestion, heartburn, nervous indigestion, dyspepsia, hyperacidity, flatulence, upset stomach, gastritis, biliousness, indigestion during pregnancy and indigestion caused by overindulgence in food and drink.
Rennie is a registered trademark.
- Brands: Rennie
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Consult a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics, tetracyclines, or other prescribed medicines. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause acid rebound, changes in blood chemistry or constipation. If you do experience any unusual effects after taking these tablets you should seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
Contact your doctor if you accidentally take too many tablets. Each tablet contains 400mg of sorbitol (E420) per tablet (800mg per 2 tablet dose). This may have a laxative effect. Persons with fructose intolerance should not take this product.
Dosage: Adults: 2 tablets to be sucked or chewed as required, up to maximum of 16 tablets a day.
Children 8-12 years: 1-2 tablets as required, up to a maximum of 12 tablets a day.
Children 5-8 years: 1 tablet as required, up to a maximum of 6 tablets a day.
Children under 5: Not recommended.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Preparation and Usage
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: Two tablets to be sucked or chewed, as required, preferably 1 hour after meals and before bedtime. For heartburn an extra 2 tablets may be taken between these times. These doses may also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Do not take more than 10 tablets a day. Prolonged use should be avoided.
Return To Address
Consumer Care Division,
Full Product Name:
Sugar Free 48 Tablets
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
Children under 12: Not recommended.
If symptoms persist after 14 days consult your pharmacist or doctor.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Each Tablet contains: Calcium Carbonate 680mg and Heavy Magnesium Carbonate 80mg, Also contains: Sorbitol (E420), (Please see leaflet for more information)
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2017 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.