Resolva Path & Patio 1L
Price per litre: £4.00
- Brands: Westland
Protect from frost.
- Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Resolva Path & Patio kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears. Two applications is the maximum number of applications permitted.
- Always read the label fully before use.
- Shake well before use.
- Rotate nozzle to "ON" position.
- Spray weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off.
- Rotate nozzle to "OFF" position after use and before storage.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
- Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
- Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
Preparation and Usage
Instructions for Use
When to Use
Resolva Path & Patio contains glyphosate as a ready to use spray for effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds and diquat for the fast knockdown of perennial weeds, including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. Resolva Path & Patio is broken down naturally in the soil. Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray. Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment. Resolva Path & Patio kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears. Two applications is the maximum number of applications permitted.
Where to Use
For use on unwanted vegetation. Do not spray hedge bottoms. Do not apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them. Take extreme care to avoid drift as Resolva Path & Patio kills all green plant growth, including grass!
How to Use
Always read the label fully before use
Shake well before use
Rotate nozzle to "On" position
Spray weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
Rotate nozzle to "Off" position after use and before storage
Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks
Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating
Country of Origin
Westland Horticulture Ltd,
14 Granville Industrial Estate,
Protect from frost
Use pesticides safely. Read the label.
For use only as a home garden weedkiller
Protection During/In Use
Do not breathe spray
Avoid contact with skin
Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately
Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
Storage and Disposal
Keep product away from children and pets
Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
UK Only: Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details
Dispose of empty container in the dustbin.
Risk and Safety Information
Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
When using do not eat, drink or smoke
Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination
Do not empty into drains
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container
Keep out of the reach of children
Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs
This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way
To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use
Keep children and pets away from treated area until spray has dried
Treats up to 40sq.m
Contains 8.3g/litre (0.81% w/w) Glyphosate and 0.3g/litre (0.03% w/w) Diquat as a ready to use Aqueous Solution.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.