Resolva Weedkiller 24H Action 1L
- Brands: Westland
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from pets and children
• Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray
•Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment
• RESOLVA 24H kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears
• Always read the label fully before use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
• Rotate nozzle to "ON" position
• Spray weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off
• Rotate nozzle to "OFF" position after use and before storage
• Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation
• Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks.
• Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating"
Preparation and Usage
For use only as a home garden weedkiller.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
WHEN TO USE
RESOLVA 24H contains glyphosate and diquat as a ready to use spray for fast knockdown and effective control of annual and deep-rooted perennial garden weeds including grasses, docks, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more. RESOLVA 24H is broken down naturally in the soil. Use on a calm day when weeds are actively growing and have a large leaf area to absorb the weedkiller spray. Rainfall within 6 hours or application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment. RESOLVA 24H kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds may need a repeat treatment if regrowth appears.
WHERE TO USE
For use on unwanted vegetation. Do not spray hedge bottoms. DO NOT apply to lawns or other wanted plants unless you want to kill them. Take extreme care to avoid drift as RESOLVA 24H kills all green plant growth, including grass!
HOW TO USE
Always read the label fully before use. Shake well before use. Rotate nozzle to "ON" position. Spray weed leaves lightly until fully wetted but avoid run-off. Rotate nozzle to "OFF" position after use and before storage.
Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves to avoid transfer to lawns and other vegetation.
Treatment effect on some weeds will be seen within a few days. Other tougher weeds may not show effects for up to 4 weeks. Leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Protection During Use: Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with skin. Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not empty into drains.
UK Only - Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site). Contact your local council (local authority) for details. Dispose of only empty container in the dustbin.
RISK AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Keep children and pets out of treated areas until dry.
Country of Origin
Syngenta® Crop Protection UK Ltd,
Westland Horticulture Limited,
14 Granville Estate,
Keep product away from children and pets. Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
Protect from frost.
PCS No. 03077
UK only MAPP 13676
Contains 8.3g/litre Glyphosate and 0.3g/l Diquat as a ready to use Aqueous Solution
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2017 at 04:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.